Information on a particular idea or topic can be gotten from various credible sources. However, the sources may be either having details on just a part of the topic of brief details of the same. This is what a synthesis essay takes advantage of. In these essays, the different information sources are consulted; the information is then organized accordingly and presented in a single essay. Here, the writer is not allowed the freedom of giving their personal opinions. It wholly relies on information that can be traced back to existing information sources.
Before writing a synthesis essay
A synthesis essay requires enough preparation. For the many tasks relating to the same that I have come across in campus, here are preparations I take as the first steps.
- I read and look for the meaning of the keywords in the provided topic. If I have chosen the topic for myself, I include words that have deeper meanings, which will allow me to cover all the synthesis essay content.
- I develop a thesis which supports the introduction and summarizes the essay. The first thesis to be developed doesn’t have to be the one to appear in the final draft.
- Outlining and finding all the available sources of information. I mostly make use of the library and the internet. I also like live interviews, films and documentaries.
Writing the synthesis essay
Now that I have my thesis ready and the information sources to consult, I can go ahead and start crafting my synthesis essay. Here, I prefer the standard introduction - body - conclusion format. This format is very effective in organizing and presenting of the researched points.
- For the introduction, it mainly requires me to present the topic and information on my identified information sources. This is also the platform to state the thesis.
- The body is the platform for me to present the different information sources inputs. Here, I make sure to provide officially developed citations. It has to be clear that that is not my personal opinion. Rather, the information is purely gotten from an identifiable source.
- In the conclusion, it is the platform for me to bring out the link between the thesis and the body. It must also add more significance to the side of the argument I have worked much to defend.
Why get online synthesis essay help
Even with the libraries and free internet (as we call it in campus), it is not possible to exhaust all the information sources that can be referred to for a particular topic. For this reason, I prefer to go for online synthesis essay service. For most of the genuine synthesis essay help providers, they select a different team to do the research and another to do the writing. This improves the chances of finding more relevant information materials. It also helps me avoid repeating a particular claim that has been made before by a different synthesis essay writer. Still on the same, I am assured of quality and adhering to set deadlines.